In a nutshell, Digital Product Passport is a tool that gathers data on a product and its value chain. The objective of the DPP is to support sustainable production, enable the transition to the circular economy, provide new business opportunities to economic actors, support consumers in making sustainable choices and allow authorities to verify compliance with legal obligations.1
DPP is still in development phase, and as part of the CE-RISE project, several surveys have been developed:
- to identify the similarities, differences, and lessons learned from existing DPP projects and initiatives;
- to identify the requirements and needs of the industry as well as consumers/customers concerning the Digital Product Passport.
Participate in the surveys below and help the CE-RISE Project develop its resource information system.
DPP project questionnaire
This questionnaire aims at identifying the similarities, differences, and lessons learned from existing DPP projects and initiatives.
The questionnaire takes between 15-20 minutes to complete and is open until 8 October 2023.
This questionnaire aims at identifying the requirements and needs of the industry concerning the Digital Product Passport (DPP). The industry questionnaire is designed for key stakeholders involved in the electronics and electrical equipment (EEE) ecosystem, including (but not limited to) EEE Producers/Manufacturers, Retailers, Raw Material Suppliers, Component Suppliers, E-waste Recyclers, Professionals engaged in Preparing for Reuse of electricals/repair, and EEE Remanufacturers/Refurbishers.
The questionnaire takes between 15-25 minutes to complete and is open until 8 October 2023. It is available in several European languages:
- English: https://forms.office.com/e/L0zFiqPrLb
- French: https://forms.office.com/e/ds2gc1Jc0P
- Spanish: https://forms.office.com/e/2id36hiHtg
- German: https://forms.office.com/e/PJv4HdMVRD
This questionnaire will help us understand what information is needed in a DPP from a consumer (B2C) / customer (B2B) perspective. Especially in relation to reuse, repair, refurbish, remanufacture, repurpose, and recycle – as well as to analyse and understand the importance of social and environmental impacts.
The questionnaire takes between 15-20 minutes to complete and is open until 8 October 2023. It is available in:
- English: https://forms.office.com/e/F1SQHW2ZJm
- French: https://forms.office.com/e/NuhFsLx8fP
- Spanish: https://forms.office.com/e/EG6hqaNzmP
- German: https://forms.office.com/e/4FcvyMNBBb
Findings from these questionnaires will be shared at a later stage.